Sunday, December 25, 2016

Enjoying retirement traveling

I know it's been forever since I've posted on my blog. 2016 has been a very busy year around our house. I haven't sewn much, I haven't even made any NEW stuff, or, torn down any walls this year. So, what have I been doing? Living every day to it's fullest. Hubby retired in May, so, getting used to having around as been a bit of an adjustment. Every day is getting better, and, I have to admit, I like him around. Don't tell him I said that.
We purchased an RV in May, and, headed out on the open road. First trip was to Door County in Wis. It was beautiful. If you haven't had the chance to travel through Door County you are missing some beautiful country.
Anyway, I will get back on here and do some postings of our travels, and, adventure in our RV. So far, we have taken two trips, a two week trip to Wis, and, then a 6 week trip traveling through 22 states. It was the best. I'm loving this retirement gig.
Take care,
Pictures and stories to follow.

This is our first one. We only had it for 4 months before we traded it in on our next one. I know, that sounds pretty crazy, but, it happens.



This is our new one. The one above was great, don't get me wrong, we loved it. But after our 6 week outing, we needed some just a tad bit bigger.

No comments: