Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Black/white and Red Bedroom makeover in progress.
A month ago this room was decorated in a lodge, fishing, cabin look. A real Man's Room.
WELL, NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!
When I finished the black and white quilt, (below) I had to do something with it.
So, the transformation began. Hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do.
First, I tore the bed down, repainted and glazed it and the dresser.
Added taller posts to the bed. Added new art work, lamps, and
anything else I could find in the bargain bin at Hobby Lobby.
Then I started sewing, and sewing, and sewing. Pillows, bed skirt,
covered hat boxes, and even some of the pictures in the room are made from fabric.
I think I need to write a book on all the different things you can do with fabric.
Anyway, this is just a peek at what's going on in the room so far. I still have a
few little details to add and then I will post the completed room.

New Lamp, I love it.

















Hobby Lobby bargin finds












Quilt, pillows and pic of fabric

No comments: