Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Out of action for a couple of days

Headed to the Hospital in the morning (5 a.m.) to get two hernia's taken care of.
Since they are having to cut me from stem to stern, I will be there for at least two days.
Not really looking forward to it (as if anyone looks forward to this), but, they have to
be fixed so my insides stay inside.
So, wish me luck and keep me in your prayers and good thoughts.
See you guys in a couple of days.
Just a little note:
In the past couple of days I have received LOTS, and I mean LOTS,
of fabric I ordered via Internet shops.
I can't wait to show you my haul and my new storage units, they are so cool.
I have my fabric, books, patterns and everything else needed for sewing
and quiting all nice and neatly put away.
Looks great, just wonder how long that will last!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck, Sandy.

DD Lindsey said...

Will be praying :)
Darlene