Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's now Mission - you have got to be kidding!!!

Needless to say, my last posting was a lot of wishful thinking on my part. In theory, I could have gotten at least 6 of the 7 UFQ's finished, if:
1. I didn't play on the computer looking for more fabric. (it was fun and no I didn't buy anything)
2. I didn't have to do house work, chores, chores, chores.
3. I didn't start yet another quilt top. Yes, I am guilty and loving it.
5. I didn't take off all day Friday from sewing to attend a quilt show. Way too much fun and I think I will have to enter a quilt next year. (maybe one of my UFQ's I'm supposed to be working on)
5. It's the weekend, let's go have some fun.
6. Scratch number 5. I forgot I have a shower/bathroom redo to finish, there goes the weekend.
7. My husband took a day of vacation on Monday, and you know what that means, no sewing.
8. I had to make a trip to town to get Dad's tag, again, you know what that means, no sewing.

Well, that's my story and I am sticking with it.

Not ONE UFQ got finished, but, I did manage to complete the shower this weekend. It is amazing looking, I love it!!! For me, that's something to cheer about.
(I will post a couple pics of the shower later)
As for the full bathroom redo, all I have to do now is get the room painted and the trim up.
Just another thing to add to my growing to do list.
Isn't life GREAT!!!!!

1 comment:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Good for you for getting your shower done! Sometimes life just gets in the way of sewing - another day will come!