Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 10

I've got some really, really good news!!!
I finished painting the bathroom today.
Happy Dance, Happy Dance, I'm doing the Happy Dance!
Get this, I had it painted before 8:00 a.m..
Yes, I said 8:00 a.m.!!!
David gets up at 4:30 a.m. and wakes me up,
and I can't seem to go back to sleep. So, since
I'm up, might as well get some stuff done.
I can always take a nap later. :)
Now all we have to do is get all the trim installed.
That's the easy part. lol
It is sooo cool!
I love it when a plan comes together
and you can sit back and enjoy all your hard work.
David, more or less, picked the colors, a medium latte'
for the upper half, a dark rusty color for the bottom half.
I will be the first to admit, he did a great job with the colors.
It looks amazing!!!
(pictures will follow, promise)
I ordered some fabric today from Fabric Depot that I
plan on using for art work in both the master bath
and bedroom. It's pretty wild, bold, colorful and out there.
Just the way I like it. I take after my Granny Taylor, she
loved bright colors and wild patterns. By the way,
she also quilted. I'll have to get some of her quilts
down and take some pictures to share with you.
As far as color and design, I think she was ahead of
her time. Sure glad she passed that gene on to me.
Thanks, Granny, your were the best!!!
There I go again, talking about bathrooms and end up
sharing about my family. It's a great family and I am
really proud to be a part of it, or could you tell?

1 comment:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations on getting the painting completed!!!!