Thursday, November 11, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 11

Veteran's Day, November 11Th, 2010
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say,
Thank you, to each and every person
that has ever, or, will ever, serve
in The United States Armed Forces.
I get the chance to wake up in this amazing
place called, The United States of America,
because of you.
Not a day goes by that I don't give thanks
for all the freedoms each of you fought for,
so that could be possible.
The sacrifices you and your families make
each day to serve our country, will not, and
should not be taken for granted.
We, each and every one of us, would not
have, or enjoy, our Freedom, if it
were not for the brave men and women
who have, and continue to serve, our country.
May God bless you and keep you safe.
I will be the first person to stand up and
say how proud I am to be an American,
and for that, I will forever be grateful.
THANK YOU.

No comments: