Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where have I been?????

Well, that's a good question. I'm still here and I'm
STILL working on the Prozac quilt.
YES, you read correct!!!
Not really sure why this quilt is giving me such fits, but, it is.
Things happens when you don't have a
pattern, and, you have no idea what you're doing.
But, hey, that's the way I do things.
I love surprises!!

So far, I have sewn it together 6 times and,
I have ripped it apart, 6 times!
I have gone through enough thread and time, to make
a world of quilts. Here are a couple of my rip outs.

This one looks good, but, just not wild enough
.
This one was wild enough, but, still not there yet.

A little too traditional.

I'm now about 1/2 of the way finished with version 7,
and, I'm really liking this one. Sorry, no picture of
my progress on my LAST and FINAL version.
(I don't want to jinks it)

Other than a lot of rip and tear, things around
here are going pretty good. Wow, this is the
first time the rip and tear is with fabric and
not one of the rooms in the house.
(that makes Hubby a happy Hubby)

Thanks, you guys, for contacting me and letting me
know it's past time for me to update my blog.
It's alway nice to know you're missed once in a while.


p.s. don't forget to leave a comment, I love reading them.


1 comment:

quiltzyx said...

Wow! I realllllly am liking your Prozak quilt! So wild & fun! I am really ready to dive into the wild, free-form scrappy, grab-whatever's-close & go kinda quilting....
Have a great weekend!!!