Sunday, November 1, 2009

Black and White room completed

It's been a couple of weeks since my last update and I have to tell I have been one busy little bee.


Finally finished the black and white room and I love it. Added the pics and a couple little touches to complete it and now I can sit back and enjoy.

The wall art is one of my favs. I used some canvas pictures I found in the clearance department at Hobby Lobby and covered them with the fabric left over from the quilt. Cheap art, but, I love the look. In one of the pics, if you look next to the side table on the floor, I also covered a couple of old hat boxes I had with the same fabric. And you just thought fabric was for sewing.

It was really fun transforming this room around the quilt and I think I surprised myself on the outcome. Now on to the next project. lol







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful room you did a great job.

Paula said...

Wow what a beautiful room. Well done. The red color on the wall is perfect with the black and white. I love the black and white quilt.