Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

Another year is just about over and in the record books.
Saying farewell to an old friend, 2011. Memories burned
into my brain, some good, some not so good. But each one
amazing, and, each one makes me who I am. 
A brand new beginning just around the corner.
So, Goodbye 2011!!!
Cheers to 2012.
Here's to a new year full of surprises.
A year full of Love.
A year sharing with Family and Friends.
A year filled with Fun and Laughter.
A year of nothing but Good Health.
A year Learning, Doing, and, Sharing.
A year of New Adventures.
 New Places to Explore.
New Quilts.
Lots of New Fabric.
Posting more on my Blog.
Good Food.
You get the picture!!!!

My wish to each of you:
May God Bless you, your family and
may he keep you safe and well for 2012.

Here comes 2012, ready or not!!!

No comments: